• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Source of your username ?

F

Floris

Oh gee, now we're going to get 500 threads like these :D

My username is my first name, how people call me. (well, that or my overlord, up to them)

Peggy

My username here is my name. No big surprise there. My username on other forums, OhioSweetheart, is simple. I live in Ohio, and I am a sweetheart. ;)

Joeychgo

Back around 1993, I was an AOL user and chat was big. Only trouble was the first question everyone asked was "where are you from" --- S000 I created a username made up of my name and a location clue.
Joeychgo translates to Joey Chicago. AOL only allowed 8 letter usernames so I couldnt spell the whole thing out.

Lawrence

Lawrence, my first name. :) I decided to use my first name when I joined vBCodex. My D0E user name is the initials of the title of a novel I am planning on writing: Druid of Erêdaé.

Deebs

Took a few years to get to Deebs. Started an online gaming community in the UK back in the 90's called BarrysWorld. Nick back then was TheDBs (the English will understand what I mean by Dogs Boll*x). Basically I thought I was good at online game but wasn't. Then it was shorted to DBs and friends pronounced it "Deeeebs" so I took the name Deebs and it has been my online name for the last 8 or so years I guess.