Resource icon

SOS BB Codes 2.1.0

No permission to download
Yes everything else I'm able to translate and it is working fine.
but this addon
I fixed it using the sos_bbcodes.css, changing:
Code:
    .sos.warning span:before { content: '{xen:phrase sos_warning}'; }
to:
Code:
    .sos.warning span:before { content: '{xen:phrase "MyPhrase"}'; }

I'm posting this as a fix to anyone else who has the same problem.

I have also changed some features of the box containing the font awesome to make it compatible for my RTL forum. as it may look awkward a bit when the box goes to the right;
look for:
Code:
-webkit-border-radius:  5px 0  0 5px;
        border-radius: 5px 0 0 5px;

replace with:
Code:
-webkit-border-radius: 0 5px 5px 0;
        border-radius: 0 5px 5px 0;

Thank you mistypants for your great help and for the great Addon

mistypants updated SOS BB Codes with a new update entry:

Major update!

This is a major change to the previous version and, as such, I recommend uninstalling the previous add-on (if you used it) before installing the update.

The biggest change is that the BB Code is now four separate BB Codes, in order to allow custom titles to be used (which also solves the bug reported with how I did the phrases).

There is also now an option to display (provided) images instead of FontAwesome icons.

For more information, check the resource description.

Read the rest of this update entry...

The only 'bug' I can see is for some odd reason it's not listed on the help page

help/bb-codes

It was on the previous version (if I recall).

Last edited:
The only 'bug' I can see is for some odd reason it's not listed on the help page

help/bb-codes

It was on the previous version (if I recall).
Whoops yeah, I forgot to add examples for the bb code and thus it wouldn't display on the help page. I'll update that at some point, but you can easily add them yourself by just editing the bbcodes. :)

also sos file its installed default in FTP like this?? It is must goes directly inside style files??oie_229393IJhQJ8BE.webp

Hello - nice addon. Thanks! Works very nice with xenforo 1.3.0 - i used it without fontawesome, while its a problem on mobile devices. PNGs are perfekt. :)

Is there a way to include the 4 BBcodes in the "insert" Menübutton in the Redactor Editor? So i can directly select one (like "code" bbcodes) ? :)

WORKS on 1.3.1

However.... The developer did not correctly list the proper bb code on the discription

PHP:
[warning="Warning"]Your warning text here.[/warning]
[success="Success"]Your success text here.[/success]
[information="Information"]Your information text here.[/information]
[error="Error"]Your error text here.[/error]

^ This is the correct code to use and you can see it's working LIVE on XenForo 1.3.1 here
http://www.sociallyuncensored.eu/forums/threads/danger-will-roberson-danger.18510/

Top Bottom