Other Sort my "Featured Events" opposite of how they appear. -DONE

Sheldon

Hello...

Looking for someone to with the ability to code and change the display of my Featured Events.

Currently, as you feature them, the first one you feature ends up being last. Every event I add is going to be featured, so I need them to be sorted to display Earliest to Latest, not Latest to Earliest as it currently is.

Featured Events | The Tattoo HQ

That is the link, as you see, Page 2 has the ones I featured first (which are the ones actually upcoming). Feel free to contact with information / access you need.

This is a first finished / working job.

Is it an existing add-on or one custom to your site?

Chances are it might be a simple code edit to change the display order.

Is it an existing add-on or one custom to your site?

Chances are it might be a simple code edit to change the display order.

It's an add-on sold here.

I'm trying to read though StackOverflow to see how to easily do it, this part of code is beyond me. hah.

have you asked @Jeremy if he plans to include display option changing? Might be a nice addition to the add-on.

Generally speaking you'll want to look at the part that retrieves the events from the database. Check the ControllerPublic.

(bear in mind I have no access to the add-on files so could be way off)

Maybe look in the models for the add-on for an ORDER BY in a SELECT, or you might have to add one if it doesn't exist.

Well, figured out how to change the order for the thread listing, on "Your Events" page, with the info from @James .... Couldn't find anything for the "Featured Page" though.

Maybe look in the models for the add-on for an ORDER BY in a SELECT, or you might have to add one if it doesn't exist.

Uhhh. o_O:confused:

Beyond me. hahahaha.

Ok, figured out one part i needed, the Featured Events above the calendar.

They are sorted from soonest to latest.

Now to figure out how to apply it to the full page look.

Appreciate the info and suggestions thus far @James and @SneakyDave

Top Bottom