XF 1.3 Sort Moderation Queue by date

FernandoZ

Hi,

I've just converted from IPB 3.4 and now I have 3,800 itens in moderation queue. I believe XF took all my soft deletes and converted as itens in moderation queue.

I see no pagination and there's no way I can sort the results in any way. I can't see what are the most recente itens.

How can I sort Moderation Queue by date, or any other order?

Thank you.

There isn't a sort option as having that many items is not expected. The moderation queue is mostly designed as something that should be dealt with immediately. The queue would need to be worked through.

This is the first I've heard of that particular issue from an import, though it can't really be handled retroactively unfortunately.

There isn't a sort option as having that many items is not expected. The moderation queue is mostly designed as something that should be dealt with immediately. The queue would need to be worked through.

This is the first I've heard of that particular issue from an import, though it can't really be handled retroactively unfortunately.

I see this happenning here, here, here and here.

Any idea? This make my site unusable.

Is there any way I can delete everything in moderation queue, then?

Because of the amount of linked data, we don't normally recommend deleting via queries. You could empty the xf_moderation_queue table, which would remove the items from that page, though they'd still be in the database.

(My previous comment about not seeing it was specific to the IPB deleted to moderated, as we do actually handle multiple "deleted" statuses. I suppose it could be a variation from version to version or a concept that doesn't map 100%.)

Top Bottom