Lack of interest Sort ACP Side Menu

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
HI Ozzy,
I'm not sure I quite understand. I'm looking to move the options in left panel menu to my liking. Similar to being able to sort forums.

Will this add-on do this?

THank you!

This is awesome. Would be even more awesome if we could drop and drag things. Love it! Thank you so much. Now I have to retrain my brain to look for my options. LOL

I don't see it either, except for ordering the sections under Options, which isn't what you're talking about it, correct?

To be honest, I think the provided suggestion of how to do this is a bad idea in that these changes will be lost when you upgrade, so bear that in mind. Development is a very particular mode that lets you change things that we intentionally don't expose in "normal" operation.

Well it may expose some things that you shouldn't be editing unless you understand the significance. There are a number of things we don't expose specifically because they're part of the "master" XF data and thus your changes will be overwritten when you upgrade.

Beyond that, yes, there is information that debug mode may leak which can have security implications.

Top Bottom