sonnb - Smiles bulk importer

sonnb - Smiles bulk importer 1.0.4

No permission to download
Hi all, great add on worked perfectly for me :)!

Might out of the scope of this but it does relate....

Since importing I have three hundred smilies now and when you click on the smiley box it is way to big.

Is there a way to add pages to the smilie pop up window?

I needed to re import my smilies using this.

They all went in double:

HPSoigq.png

Also, not sure if it is meant to happen, but when you accidentally put in a wrong path which isn't actually a path, it creates an error:

kWCMEUL.png

Wouldn't be better just to have a message that says 'Invalid Path Entered'?

Also, is this working okay with 1.1.4?

Hello Oman,

- For double issue: As I can see from the screenshot, although images are same but filename is different. For example, smiley "cool" has 2 files: cool and cool-46, can you check that?
- Yep, the exception should not be there
- It works with 1.1.4 without problem.

Thanks!

Also, it would be great if you allowed an option to import singular or multiple smilies from your computer, and then type in the directory within the FTP you would like to upload them to. :)

That would be cool. :)

I got the following error with 1.2 clean install.
Please enter a valid callback method (sonnbSmilesBulkImporter_Listener::extendClass).

My mistake, uploaded to the wrong folder

Last edited:
I made a couple of changes to the importer which I want to share. Duplicate smilies will not be imported so you can run this addon as often as you like when you have a new batch to import. The smilie title will be capitalized when importing. This is a quick (and dirty) enhancement, so it may seem like you are re-importing the same smilies again and the title will not be capitalized on the confirmation screen, but I assure you that the final import will work as I described.

Replace xfforum/library/sonnbSmilesBulkImporter/ControllerAdmin/Smilie.php with the attached file.

Please ensure you have a backup of your database and or xf_smilie table before running this!

Attachments

Top Bottom