1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sonnb - Smiles bulk importer 1.0.4

Allow multiple importing for smilies management instead of one by one (default by Xenforo).

1. sonnb

sonnb Well-Known Member

sonnb submitted a new resource:

sonnb - Smiles bulk importer (version 1.0.1) - Allow multiple importing for smilies management instead of one by one (default by Xenforo).

Read more about this resource...
    Shelley and 8thos like this.
  2. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

5 stars if it works.
  3. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Alright... um please let us choose the server path? I am not able to add smilies from my other domain. Would need this option for CDN Purposes.

4. Matthew2D

Matthew2D Active Member

I usually have a lot of smilies. This is awesome! :)
  5. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Well-Known Member

Has anyone been able to get this to work? I will donate for sure if it is working :)
  6. sonnb

sonnb Well-Known Member

Hello, It should be "styles/default/smilies" rather than inputed value. It is not support import from URL yet. That function maybe in the next version.

It must be. What is error that you get?
  7. sonnb

sonnb Well-Known Member

8. Michael

Michael Active Member

I keep getting this:

Your data is invalid. Please go back and check.

I am using

all the smilies to import are in the new folder.

If I use / before styles it gives another error as it being invalid.

Anyone else got this issue too?
  9. MOZ

MOZ Well-Known Member

So, this won't work if we are using CSS Sprites, correct?

Anyway that you could implement a XML import with CSS Sprite data in it.
  10. sonnb

sonnb Well-Known Member

Sorry, it was because of last update. I would fix it ASAP.

Currently it does not support CSS Sprite.
    Michael likes this.
  11. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Well-Known Member

I haven't attempted to install it yet. Just hadn't seen anyone respond with a positive/working experience with it and I wanted to ensure that all was good before installing it this coming weekend :)
  12. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Thanks for the upgrade but I also use css sprites and had already manually imported my sprites one by one.

This addon will be useful for peeps who don't care about css sprites though.
  13. Mutt

Mutt Well-Known Member

very nice!!!

I have a smilie sort order / categories addon that I'm working on getting ready for release. I certainly will look at adding a category option to your import. you've inspired me to get back to work.
    ArnyVee, Lisa and Shelley like this.
  14. sonnb

sonnb Well-Known Member

15. sonnb

sonnb Well-Known Member

Fixed your issue. Please update to 1.0.3
  16. sonnb

sonnb Well-Known Member

It's good to hear that :)
    Yes, actually if you want to import CSS sprite smilies, you have manually enter the position of smilie. Even if I add function to support import from XML file, you also have to add line by line with specific sprite values. This is some kind of manually work.
  17. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

18. sonnb

sonnb Well-Known Member

It's good that it's useful to you.
  19. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Hi Mutt, anychance we could see any updated screens if you've made progress from the last screenshots you posted in the smiley thread category thread? And good to hear.

@sonnB very nice work very much appreciated that your taking the time to tackle the smiley area. (y)
    8thos likes this.
  20. Michael

Michael Active Member

I tried the new version but during the install the caches wont rebuild and the addon doesnt work at all.