sonnb - Smiles bulk importer

sonnb - Smiles bulk importer 1.0.4

No permission to download

sonnb

sonnb submitted a new resource:

sonnb - Smiles bulk importer (version 1.0.1) - Allow multiple importing for smilies management instead of one by one (default by Xenforo).

Since XenForo by default only allow import smiles one by one. This addon allow you to bulk import from uploaded folder.

This is my first addon ever when join XenForo, it was couple of month already so the code might not totally optimized but I still hope it would help someone here :)

Read more about this resource...

Alright... um please let us choose the server path? I am not able to add smilies from my other domain. Would need this option for CDN Purposes.

smiliesbulk.webp

Alright... um please let us choose the server path? I am not able to add smilies from my other domain. Would need this option for CDN Purposes.

View attachment 30957

Hello, It should be "styles/default/smilies" rather than inputed value. It is not support import from URL yet. That function maybe in the next version.

Has anyone been able to get this to work? I will donate for sure if it is working :)
It must be. What is error that you get?

I keep getting this:

Your data is invalid. Please go back and check.

I am using

styles/default/xenforo/smilies/new

all the smilies to import are in the new folder.

If I use / before styles it gives another error as it being invalid.

Anyone else got this issue too?

So, this won't work if we are using CSS Sprites, correct?

Anyway that you could implement a XML import with CSS Sprite data in it.

I keep getting this:

I am using

Sorry, it was because of last update. I would fix it ASAP.

So, this won't work if we are using CSS Sprites, correct?

Anyway that you could implement a XML import with CSS Sprite data in it.
Currently it does not support CSS Sprite.

It must be. What is error that you get?

I haven't attempted to install it yet. Just hadn't seen anyone respond with a positive/working experience with it and I wanted to ensure that all was good before installing it this coming weekend :)

Thanks for the upgrade but I also use css sprites and had already manually imported my sprites one by one.

This addon will be useful for peeps who don't care about css sprites though.

very nice!!!

I have a smilie sort order / categories addon that I'm working on getting ready for release. I certainly will look at adding a category option to your import. you've inspired me to get back to work.

I keep getting this:

I am using

Fixed your issue. Please update to 1.0.3

very nice!!!

I have a smilie sort order / categories addon that I'm working on getting ready for release. I certainly will look at adding a category option to your import. you've inspired me to get back to work.

It's good to hear that :)
Thanks for the upgrade but I also use css sprites and had already manually imported my sprites one by one.

This addon will be useful for peeps who don't care about css sprites though.
Yes, actually if you want to import CSS sprite smilies, you have manually enter the position of smilie. Even if I add function to support import from XML file, you also have to add line by line with specific sprite values. This is some kind of manually work.

very nice!!!

Hi Mutt, anychance we could see any updated screens if you've made progress from the last screenshots you posted in the smiley thread category thread? And good to hear.

@sonnB very nice work very much appreciated that your taking the time to tackle the smiley area. :thumbsup:

I tried the new version but during the install the caches wont rebuild and the addon doesnt work at all.

Top Bottom