sonnb - Live Thread

sonnb - Live Thread 1.2.0

No permission to download
it will work with reversed* threads?

suggestion: first post sticky (as presentation of an event for example) plus reversed thread
I think that could be useful for sport's forums and in general to comment or send news/updates (live coverage) of an event.

Something like macroumors do with Apple Events like this

*threads with latest post at top
It already has option to do that. Even the quick reply can be at the top.

This isn't working on threads with Polls for me?

Argument 3 passed to XenForo_Model_Thread::canVoteOnPoll() must be of the type array, none given, called in /library/sonnb/LiveThread/ControllerPublic/Thread.php on line 206 and defined
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Model/Thread.php at line 1388
  2. XenForo_Model_Thread->canVoteOnPoll() in sonnb/LiveThread/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 206
  3. sonnb_LiveThread_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionLive() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  5. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/zeldax/public_html/mb/index.php at line 13

Updated to 1.4.4 and got this now...

Server Error
Argument 3 passed to XenForo_Model_Thread::canVoteOnPoll() must be of the type array, none given, called in /home/reallyb7/public_html/library/sonnb/LiveThread/ControllerPublic/Thread.php on line 206 and defined

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Model/Thread.php at line 1388
  2. XenForo_Model_Thread->canVoteOnPoll() in sonnb/LiveThread/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 206
  3. sonnb_LiveThread_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionLive() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  5. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/reallyb7/public_html/index.php at line 13

Updated to 1.4.4 and got this now...

Server Error
Argument 3 passed to XenForo_Model_Thread::canVoteOnPoll() must be of the type array, none given, called in /home/reallyb7/public_html/library/sonnb/LiveThread/ControllerPublic/Thread.php on line 206 and defined

5. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/reallyb7/public_html/index.php at line 13
I will release a fix today.

I don't see a pile of activity in the discussion here. That either means that this mod isn't used by many or it runs solid. Who can give me some recent feedback? :)

it will work with reversed* threads?

suggestion: first post sticky (as presentation of an event for example) plus reversed thread
I think that could be useful for sport's forums and in general to comment or send news/updates (live coverage) of an event.

Something like macroumors do with Apple Events like this

*threads with latest post at top
Were you able to make this work? I'm wanting to do interviews where a mod has to approve each post. I'd love the first one to describe the interview/date/time/etc and stay at the top with the most recent reply always the second post in the thread.

EDIT: If no sticky, maybe setting up a notification on just that thread is possible.

I don't see a pile of activity in the discussion here. That either means that this mod isn't used by many or it runs solid. Who can give me some recent feedback? :)
It runs well ;)
Were you able to make this work? I'm wanting to do interviews where a mod has to approve each post. I'd love the first one to describe the interview/date/time/etc and stay at the top with the most recent reply always the second post in the thread.

EDIT: If no sticky, maybe setting up a notification on just that thread is possible.
It is controlled by option. You can either make it default order or at top. But the first post of thread might not be at top in this case.

There is a bug in the most recent version.

When a thread is in live mode and someone writes a post, the content of the post stays in Redactors text cache, even after posting it.

I can confirm this still happens. This is the only issue with this add-on. Otherwise its great.

Any consideration to fix this?
I'd love to keep using!

It is controlled by option. You can either make it default order or at top. But the first post of thread might not be at top in this case.
I bet I can set a notification to show only on that thread where I can post info about the event.

Top Bottom