sonnb - Live Thread

sonnb - Live Thread 1.2.0

No permission to download
Do you see your quoted messages are breaking?

upload_2013-9-27_0-26-35.webp
vs
upload_2013-9-27_0-26-44.webp
Lost "<)".

upload_2013-9-27_0-27-30.webp
vs
upload_2013-9-27_0-27-35.webp

Quote is broken. That might the reason why layout is broken.

@sonnb I installed and it's awesome. I had to disable it though because it doesn't show the xF standard facebook recommend button at the bottom of the threads. Not sure what to do about it. Has anyone else had this issue?

Error creating a new theme. The previous version worked well. The error appears when I turn on: Show Facebook Comments Under Posts. The error occurs when creating a theme and also when the page refreshes in old thems. In other words, this error - error refresh page

Attachments

• live.webp
    live.webp
    55 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Error creating a new theme. The previous version worked well. The error appears when I turn on: Show Facebook Comments Under Posts. The error occurs when creating a theme and also when the page refreshes in old thems. In other words, this error - error refresh page
Did you enable the new option "Show Reply on top"? If yes then uncheck it.
is it possible to have the Facebook comments for the whole thread under the last post of each page?
I will not do that.

Very cool addon! Thank you!
But is it possible to add not only checking the new messages in thread but the previous too? Cause i still can see messages that were removed by admin or moderators. Of course up to the moment refreshing this page... But that's not quite live thread. If you know what i mean :whistle:

Top Bottom