sonnb - Live Thread

sonnb - Live Thread 1.2.0

No permission to download

sonnb

sonnb submitted a new resource:

sonnb - Live Thread (version 1.1.5) - Transform your boring threads into Lived

This addon helps you create live thread that auto read new replies and display on screen without require user to refresh the page.

Term of Use:
- This addon is free of charge with a copyright text at the bottom of thread view. A copyright removed license and instructions on how to remove the brands quick and easily can be purchased for $50 (Please start a PC for more information). Each copyright removed license is good for ONE forum only!

If you appreciate the work here, please...

Read more about this resource...

It uses different action than Index then compare to Index action, it uses almost the same number of queries on page load.

Reactions: rdn
So weird question. You say that there's no further queries, but your configuration file says that there are several ways to reduce server load, including hiding signatures and hiding posts. Seems to be a bit concerning to me.

So weird question. You say that there's no further queries, but your configuration file says that there are several ways to reduce server load, including hiding signatures and hiding posts. Seems to be a bit concerning to me.
Server load it means reduce render time and reduce response time to Users. How many kB could you save if remove signature from 100 posts? Of course for AJAX new load polling, it requires to query DB to fetch new reply but I am sure, it is faster than regular page load.

Yeah I was thinking about buying the branding free version but $50 is quite expensive so I guess I will be using the free version. If the price was closer to say maybe $15 more unbranded copies would be sold and I would be buying it myself.

Top Bottom