Someone was busy over on TAZ

Thanks Howard :) I didn't receive it however, I suspect it might be an old email account.

May I PM you with my new one?

yup.gif

• You shall buy xenforo in a IB style presale
I think it's really different. The IB presale started months before they had finished a public beta version. We didn't even see it used at vb.com yet, did we?

While XenForo seems to run pretty stable here. And I'm actually buying a product that I can already download to start developing, to start planning my migration. It's just still a beta version that is unsupported. But still ... totally different.

Excellent post, maybe a bit more research needed there as a number of the "commandments" aren't actually true in reality, for example

You shall replace private messages with private threads
You shall hide away all useful forum features to give it a clean look

The first one is wrong on terms to begin with, while the second one misses the point completely. Did like the photochop job ... very very good. If continuing the biblical (Christian) analogy we need another 8 or so apostles and I'm waiting on our Judas.

And lo for a prolonged 4o days and 4o nights, we lost count there, Kier and Mike fasted in the desert of vb4 being tempted by IB ... story to continue ....

Top Bottom