Lack of interest XF2: Increase the size of the avatar in the user pop over (on mobile)

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

RobinHood

When reading threads, there will often be avatars that catch my eye that I want to get a better look at. It used to be on mobile that tapping the username or avatar would give a considerably larger view of the avatar without having to leave the page or lose your reading position.

I would like to be able to see a high quality larger version of the avatar in that mobile pop over. The main reason for not wanting to visit the full profile page to get this is that I don't want to lose my reading spot. Plus, if I'm on mobile I'm potentially on a slower or less reliable connection and I don't want to action a full page load just to view an image.

It seems a shame not to have access to that image from the thread view when tapping the avatar, especially seeing as there's now support for better quality images on high DPI screens.

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Top Bottom