Some sad news

Kier

XenForo developer
Staff member
I'm afraid it falls to me to announce the untimely passing of @Liam W late last week.

Liam was a valued member of this community and a talented programmer, who had worked closely with XenForo Ltd. fixing bugs and consulting on new features.

All of his add-on releases will continue to be available under the terms of the MIT license.

He will be greatly missed and our thoughts are with those he leaves behind.

WTF? Two valued, talented and such young members passing in such a short time. He will be deeply missed by both myself and the Xenforo community.

Rest peacefully,

Lawrence

I'm afraid it falls to me to announce the untimely passing of @Liam W late last week.

Liam was a valued member of this community and a talented programmer, who had worked closely with XenForo Ltd. fixing bugs and consulting on new features.

All of his add-on releases will continue to be available under the terms of the MIT license.

He will be greatly missed and our thoughts are with those he leaves behind.
Oh my god. He was only young.. Always so good to us.
Sorry to see this and wishing his family condolences at what must be a dreadful time in their lives.

Oh my... just seen the info. Bless him. He was such a polite & friendly person.. Can't believe it. bless..

:(((((((((((

Wasn't he very young? OMG? He was one of the guys who helped people in the development forum regularly for years. WOW? This is really depressing news.
And I see from another post that he decided to end his life. :( We could have probably talked him out of it if only we knew earlier.

This is such a bad news, I am totally shocked. I always thought good things about him. May you rest in peace Liam.

Very sad news. Especially when they're so young, you know that if they had just managed to carry on a little longer they would have likely realized at some point that things had never been quite as bleak as they had imagined. Condolences to his family and friends.

This is really sad news, he was as really nice, friendly guy, a talented programmer and way too young to die :(
RIP Liam.

Wow, that post on his website, chilling! Must have ben a lot going on in his life (and head).

Sad news :cry:

Top Bottom