Some questions before buying

dondomainer

First : Sorry, I think before I post in the wrong place.

This was my question :
-----------
Hi, I've been looking if available a feedback review for users, i have found Trading System addon, but in the images will not appear anything related with - Positve, Neutral, Negative Feedback, Feedback Score and Satisfaction.

---An this th reply by Chris DXenForo Developer :

Such requests are only applicable in the Resource and Add-on Requests forum and can only be posted in by licensed customers.

Pleas log in to your Customer Area and add your forum username on the Forum Users page.

----------------end Reply---

- So, i need buy that add-on or it is native ?

Best Regards.

Any questions related to non-XenForo add-ons would need to be posted in their respective threads. However, that can't be done until you're a licensed customer, which it seems you already are, and you have associated your username with your account as Chris stated.

Last edited:
Any questions related to non-XenForo add-ons would need to be posted in their respective threads. However, that can't be done until you're a licensed customer, which it seems you already are, and have associated your username with your account as Chris stated.

But, this is pre-sales quiestion, right?! - So i need information before buying..

Top Bottom