1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some questions before buying

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by dondomainer, Jun 7, 2016.

Tags:
  1. dondomainer

dondomainer Member

First : Sorry, I think before I post in the wrong place.

This was my question :
    -----------
    Hi, I've been looking if available a feedback review for users, i have found Trading System addon, but in the images will not appear anything related with - Positve, Neutral, Negative Feedback, Feedback Score and Satisfaction.

---An this th reply by Chris DXenForo Developer :

Such requests are only applicable in the Resource and Add-on Requests forum and can only be posted in by licensed customers.

Pleas log in to your Customer Area and add your forum username on the Forum Users page.

----------------end Reply---

- So, i need buy that add-on or it is native ?

Best Regards.

theraider likes this.
  2. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

Any questions related to non-XenForo add-ons would need to be posted in their respective threads. However, that can't be done until you're a licensed customer, which it seems you already are, and you have associated your username with your account as Chris stated.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2016
  3. dondomainer

dondomainer Member

But, this is pre-sales quiestion, right?! - So i need information before buying..

4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

For questions related to third party add-ons, try contacting the authors directly, as we are not familiar with their functionality.

Amaury likes this.
  5. dondomainer

dondomainer Member

Now i understand is a third party add-ons. Thanks