1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.1 Some problem with displaying nodes

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Enguerran A, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Enguerran A

Enguerran A Well-Known Member

Hello everyone,

I'm the manager of a multigame team and I have some problem with nodes. I have put each game in a category on the forum. Each game owns categories too but the thing is that when I click on the forums button, I just see categories but nothing about all the forums there is inside.

What I want to know is if it's possible to display something like that :

I think you get it.
    I installed an addon which allows me to put categories in the navbar, useful to separate games easily but it makes a break in our community. There is no way to know what game 1 is saying without checking the forum and a lots of people never take the time to do it.
    Have you got an idea for me? (Sorry for my poor english ^^' I tried to be the more understandable possible)
    Hit'

2. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

3. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

4. Enguerran A

Hi,

Yes, I have installed your addon and it works perfectly :) but my problem isn't with Nodes_as_tab but with the display system in the forum list. In my awesome schema, Category 1, and 2 are the nodes I put in the tabs bar. Now I want to see the entire tree of the forum in the forums list, in one time. The same as if Category 1 and 2 didn't exist. A sort of rewriting rules of the forum to "erase" categories countaining categories.

5. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

6. Enguerran A

Thank you, i'll check it now