XF 1.1 Some problem with displaying nodes

Enguerran A

Hello everyone,

I'm the manager of a multigame team and I have some problem with nodes. I have put each game in a category on the forum. Each game owns categories too but the thing is that when I click on the forums button, I just see categories but nothing about all the forums there is inside.

What I want to know is if it's possible to display something like that :
Category 1

• Category 1-1
    • Forum, Link Forum, or Page
  • Category 1-2
    • etc ...
Category 2
  • Category 2-1
  • Category 2-2
    • etc ...

I think you get it.
I installed an addon which allows me to put categories in the navbar, useful to separate games easily but it makes a break in our community. There is no way to know what game 1 is saying without checking the forum and a lots of people never take the time to do it.
Have you got an idea for me? (Sorry for my poor english ^^' I tried to be the more understandable possible)
Hit'

Hi,

Yes, I have installed your addon and it works perfectly :) but my problem isn't with Nodes_as_tab but with the display system in the forum list. In my awesome schema, Category 1, and 2 are the nodes I put in the tabs bar. Now I want to see the entire tree of the forum in the forums list, in one time. The same as if Category 1 and 2 didn't exist. A sort of rewriting rules of the forum to "erase" categories countaining categories.

Top Bottom