Some create thread problems

a legacy reborn

I have only been having this problem on my server.

First the threads were taking forever to load but I think that is an issue with my computer right now, but another problem is that the entire TinyMCE UI never appears and I have already changed a ton of different things with the server to try and fix it and it is a little frustrating :(. Anyone else have this problem? I have not had this problem on any other site including this one :).

I've moved the thread from bug reports to troubleshooting, as it seems to be an issue related to your site only.

Which version of XenForo are you running?
I would recommend upgrading to 1.0.3 if you haven't already.

Does this happen to all user or just you?
If it's just you then it could be browser issue.
Do a hard refresh or try another browser.

If it's happening to all users then you could also try uploading the files again from the upgrade package for the version you're using. There may have been some problems with the FTP process.

If you are running 1.0.3 then run the file health check to ensure all files are as expected.

I've moved the thread from bug reports to troubleshooting, as it seems to be an issue related to your site only.

Which version of XenForo are you running?
I would recommend upgrading to 1.0.3 if you haven't already.

Does this happen to all user or just you?
If it's just you then it could be browser issue.
Do a hard refresh or try another browser.

If it's happening to all users then you could also try uploading the files again from the upgrade package for the version you're using. There may have been some problems with the FTP process.

If you are running 1.0.3 then run the file health check to ensure all files are as expected.
I am running 1.0.3, it is me and my friend(just started the forum like a day or two ago and don't even have it setup completely yet...), I have done a hard refresh and the file health check, I will reupload the files from the download package :).

It's difficult to say what the problem is, but it sounds as if your PC and/or the server is a contributing factor.

Is it completely unmodified installation?
Or do you have any additional JavaScript, modified templates, etc?

Do you have a test login so I can check for myself?

I have a similar problem.

In 90% of the cases, i can't open some threads. (it's loading and loading and loading....)
The strange thing is, that it started only in 1 forum and now i'm having the problem on 3 different pages)

With IE it's working fine, but with firefox and chrome i can't see the threads:( I have to try it ~ 10 times, than it's working

Sorry, I was watching the Grand Prix today and then updating data.

I've just logged in and as far as I can see, everything's working as it should.

Pages are loading in less than a second, the editor is fine, etc.

Top Bottom