1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Some Categories Missing RSS Feeds

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Ryan Butters, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Ryan Butters

Ryan Butters Member

I've noticed that some of my categories are missing RSS feeds, and I'm completely stumped as to why some have them and some don't. I have no registered feeds, and I have found nothing to edit or toggle on individual nodes that would account for RSS at all, let alone some having it and some not. Any help or guidance appreciated. =)

A partial SS is below. Notice that the sub-categories from the category on top have RSS links. Within the "HoC Museum" category only one sub-category has an RSS link. All the others do not. If it helps with the troubleshooting, each sub-category is empty except individual sub-forums.

category rss.png
  2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Being able to see the actual site would help, but categories don't have RSS feeds - just forums. (They can both have sub-forums if desired.)
  3. Ryan Butters

Ryan Butters Member

Ah, I realize what I have done. All are category nodes, except the one showing RSS. Thanks for the tip, I had misunderstood the relationship between categories, forums, and RSS.