XF 1.2 [Solved] User registration and Control Panel

Kait18

Hello, I am currently having 2 issues with the latest Xenforo version; 1.2.4. I have installed the following add-ons: Xenporta, Nodes as Tabs and Minecraft Avatars. Anyway, the issues are:
  1. I cannot access my Control Panel, this message shows up: "This action could not be completed because you are no longer logged in."
  2. One of my users cannot register on the website, when he clicks the confirmation email, it takes him to a page saying: "The requested page could not be found." If it's useful information, we have the same IP address.
Any idea on how to solve this issues? By the way, I have "Use full friendly URL's" enabled. If you need any more Information, feel free to ask :) Thanks for reading my thread.

Add this to the end of your library/config.php file:

PHP:
$config['enableListeners'] = false;
Just tried that, still says the same though. "This action could not be completed because you are no longer logged in." Any other ideas on what might be causing this? Thanks for the reply by the way :)

Just tried that, still says the same though. "This action could not be completed because you are no longer logged in." Any other ideas on what might be causing this? Thanks for the reply by the way :)

Um, well, this is an obvious one, but are you logged in? :p Other than that, though, I'm out of ideas.

@Jeremy should be able to help you better.

Um, well, this is an obvious one, but are you logged in? :p Other than that, though, I'm out of ideas.

@Jeremy should be able to help you better.
I am logged in on my website, but I can't get to log in to the admin control panel. When I try to login to the panel, it shows the messages I showed you above :P

Number 2 could simply be the Board URL being wrong.

The session thing is trickier to debug. I don't see CloudFlare obviously being on your site, but I don't know how your host has things set up so the IP could be changing. I'd likely just suggest submitting a ticket via the customer area with admin and FTP access details so we can attempt to reproduce the issue.

Number 2 could simply be the Board URL being wrong.

The session thing is trickier to debug. I don't see CloudFlare obviously being on your site, but I don't know how your host has things set up so the IP could be changing. I'd likely just suggest submitting a ticket via the customer area with admin and FTP access details so we can attempt to reproduce the issue.
Hello, thanks for the reply. About #2, how would I solve it? Also, about #1, I submit a ticket with my FTP user and password right? Also, would I need to give my website control panel password? :)

The "Board URL" is an option - you can find it using the control panel search in the upper right. Note the instructions about what it should be set to (basically, the URL pointing to the directory you installed XF into).

Regarding the ticket, I need access to edit the files and access to a user that I can reproduce the spontaneous logout with. So FTP user and password (can be a new account as long as I can edit the XF files) and XF control panel user to reproduce the issue (can be a new admin, provided you can reproduce the issue with that account).

The "Board URL" is an option - you can find it using the control panel search in the upper right. Note the instructions about what it should be set to (basically, the URL pointing to the directory you installed XF into).

Regarding the ticket, I need access to edit the files and access to a user that I can reproduce the spontaneous logout with. So FTP user and password (can be a new account as long as I can edit the XF files) and XF control panel user to reproduce the issue (can be a new admin, provided you can reproduce the issue with that account).
Okay, I just created the ticket :) Thanks for the help by the way.
Edit: Fixed now, thanks! :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom