I run a popular UK hobby website hosted on a VPS and currently using static html pages for the resource content and a phpBB forum for community interaction. About 40% of my traffic is from mobile platforms.
If I were to transfer to xenForo, would I be able to: -
- Run the software on my own server, using my existing domain name (e.g. www.mysite.co.uk/forum/)
- Reproduce the html pages as tabs along the top with sub-sections navigable from each page
- Keep said html pages consistent with the forum style and appearance
- Import the forum and members database from the phpBB easily
- Allow selected users (other than admin) to upload content to the 'static' pages
I'd also like to see an example of how the xenForo logo appears if I don't pay the extra to have it removed (and will I still be able to fully customise the banner section so visitors can see my familiar banner).