Sold the S***

• Thread starter Thread starter bogus
  • Start date Start date
B

bogus

Finally i got rid of my vbulletin license. Price for it was almost halfed. But who in hell wants to pay what a license owner payed once.
Anyway, not worth to get annoyed about it again. Almost two years i was. So many promises but at the end you feal as a lonesome betatester....

Sold mine at http://www.vbdesigns.de/
German Site, but they will undertand english too. A week to sell it.
But the prices are a shame.. I will not be surprised if vb5 will cost 300€ at least ;) with new promises and probably a new company providing vbulletin :LOL:

Mine was a second hand one, i also bought it from someone before
Well maybe to many are leaving and they gettin scary ;)
Sry.... well mine was/is a german license and i just told them i want to sell it with an ok as response..

100pounds is something between 110 and 90€ - depends... but´s really not that much. Is a shame where that all went to.
As i wrote somewhere else... In my opinion vb just stays alive because of that huge big addons and modifications Sites. Otherwise i do not think it would survive.
But well its nothing we should speculate about in here ;)

100pounds is something between 110 and 90€ - depends... but´s really not that much. Is a shame where that all went to.
As i wrote somewhere else... In my opinion vb just stays alive because of that huge big addons and modifications Sites. Otherwise i do not think it would survive.
But well its nothing we should speculate about in here ;)
Tell me about it, but I wanted another xenforo license, and this was the quickest route, plus I had a buyer and wouldn't have gotten much more than that without paying to have it advertised somewhere. Also, it was a friend I sold it to, so there's no worrying that they'll do a charge back once they've gotten the software.

I still have a vBSEO license, but I don't think I'll ever find a buyer for that.

Ok selling to a friend can be another Story. I am just happy that i get it sold at the end, even if the price is anything else then making me happy. But, ya thats where vb brought us and themselve to ;)

Top Bottom