Soft Responsive [Deleted]

What do you mean resource link to FB page? Where is that function?

No, I meant when I try to post a link from resource manager to our Facebook fanpage, the image of the resource wouldn't automatically be loaded. The loaded image is logo.og.png. But I tried other styles, there was no such a problem, so I assume this is a style coding problem. Resource link just means a link to one resource in resource manager.

I don't see anything different in output that could cause such issue. Make sure style is up to date, compatible with latest resource manager.

Is the latest version backward compatible with, say, xen 1.2.4?
Minor version (where only last number is changed, ike 1.3.1) - possible.
Major version - no. Every major XenForo version changes a lot of templates, they may not work correctly with older version of XenForo.

Minor version (where only last number is changed, ike 1.3.1) - possible.
Major version - no. Every major XenForo version changes a lot of templates, they may not work correctly with older version of XenForo.

Okay. So what's the latest version that I should grab for xen 1.2.4. I don't intend to upgrade xen any time soon.

1.3.10 is last version for XF 1.2.4

Your versioning is confusing, unless I'm missing something. But you're forcing people to cross-reference because you use one numbering system here (1.3.10), but then you go to your site, and the versions are like 3.0.10, 3.1.1, etc.

No, I'm using same version numbers here and on website. I've made error in my previous post, I meant version 3.0.10

No, I'm using same version numbers here and on website. I've made error in my previous post, I meant version 3.0.10

Ah, I see. Thanks. I updated the style. It does get rid of one major quirk I noticed (arrows appearing oddly on tabs). I did notice a new quirk, though, as pictured below. This appears on the comments of the Showcase add-on. Maybe that's not supported. It's the heart overlapping the name of the "liker."

lancerocks.webp

Question. Are the thread page numbers supposed to appear only when you hover over a thread title, like this:

pagenos.webp

Until you hover, the thread page numbers (2, 3, 4) are completely invisible.

Yes, that's normal XenForo functionality.

If you want them to always be visible add this to extra.css
Code:
.discussionListItem .itemPageNav { visibility: visible !important; }

Arty updated Soft Responsive with a new update entry:

Update for XenForo 1.3.3

Style has been updated for XenForo 1.3.3

Other changes:
  • Fixed font size for poster's profile details below avatar.
  • Style has built in side-by-side nodes feature. It displays 2 nodes per row instead of 1, similar to "Archive" section of my support forum. You can enable it in style properties -> forum / node list.

To update from previous version upload new XML file and replace style.js with new version.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom