SoE's EverQuest next COMING

Much as I love EQ2 the Brits and the Europeans were sold out by Sony to a German TV company that has an awful reputation. If we want to play EQNext we have to sign up with them :(

You gonna buy it Jake?

yes
arcadefreak.gif

Oh I just meant that it was up before and now it's gone. Glad to hear you didn't abandon it or anything. Mine is taking a LOT longer than expected since I re-arranged the focus and changed the name and everything. But right now my main site design is done, my forum design is usable but needs some additional care, and my new logo is in-progress. It's coming along quite nicely.

livecast, showing mining the world.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Will you be in EverQuest Next Landmark? What type of building do you think you will construct?

I am definitely going to be in Landmark. I can't wait to get my hands on it and start building up stuff.

For me, at first I think I will begin by building random crap just to get the hang of what I'm doing and how the system works. Once I feel comfortable enough with the tools, I will try to build up a building that is fitting for my EQN Brand. I've already begun research on Arenas, Coliseums, and even Racetracks. What do you think you will do?

Landmark is a completely separate game. It is a Minecraft on crack type of game. You can think of Landmark as the prologue or preamble to EverQuest Next and some of the player made structures will be implemented into EverQuest Next, but that is as far as the connection goes.

advanced building tools for Landmark:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Jake, I haven't played EverQuest in the past but I've been trying to keep updated with EQ2 and recently I've been reading a lot about EverQuest Landmark. What is it exactly and why it's so important? I understand it's some kind of building tool for EQ but how does it works for the game itself? I mean, is there going to be a lot of user generated content when the game launches or something?

If I only want to play the game, should I be interested about Landmark at all?

Jake, I haven't played EverQuest in the past but I've been trying to keep updated with EQ2 and recently I've been reading a lot about EverQuest Landmark. What is it exactly and why it's so important? I understand it's some kind of building tool for EQ but how does it works for the game itself? I mean, is there going to be a lot of user generated content when the game launches or something?

If I only want to play the game, should I be interested about Landmark at all?

Everquest Next (EQN):

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/soes-everquest-next-coming.55139/page-2#post-604442

Everquest Next Landmark (EQ Landmark) is just an early alpha of EQN to get the building tools out to players. EQ Landmark is basically social Minecraft.

Oh man I can't wait, this needs to come out like yesterday. Actually no, it needs to wait for me to finish my site but damn, I still want it now.

Top Bottom