Socially Uncensored [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever your smoking must be something because I have no idea how you think your in the right, but whatever floats your boat.

Reported already so we'll let the mods handle it.
Whatever you're smoking.... I want some too.

The only thing that looks similar is the sprite. Which was an innocent mistake. I am now working on a GREEN one. If someone else by chance releases a green one in the next hour..... :rolleyes:

Wait you mean your saying that sprite is yours but yet you have been using my social skin on your site for how long? Like 2 years. The member card close button was made by me from scratch, there is no possible way you could make the same image, the same size and colors without straight copying it. The EXTRA.css has the same css classes on the same lines..again..no way you could achieve that without copying. Even style properties are the same throughout your style..I'm tired of cutting images up to prove a point to you so I'm done here.

You had a chance to come clean basically when I said just recognize it and fix the the footer links, now the whole resource will be removed.

Wait you mean your saying that sprite is yours but yet you have been using my social skin on your site for how long? Like 2 years.
When I go about designing something.... I really do not go about trying to compare it to someone else's work.

The member card close button was made by me from scratch, there is no possible way you could make the same image, the same size and colors without straight copying it.
WHAT ?!?

THIS is your member's card

member-card.webp

THIS is MY members card

member-card.webp

IF you can not tell the difference ....... No one can help you....

The EXTRA.css has the same css classes on the same lines..again..no way you could achieve that without copying.

Again.... I proved this in a few post back. IF my answer was not good enough.... Not my problem.

Even style properties are the same throughout your style..I'm tired of cutting images up to prove a point to you so I'm done here.

How the hell did you come up with this? ....... Never mind.... Don't answer that..... :rolleyes:

Here is the updated sprite image

View attachment 34119

I assume you will naturally have a problem with this one as well..... no doubt....

If you've created those icons from scratch Adam then there is absolutely no reason they should appear cropped, rough around the edges or have any kind of matting on them which your icons appear to have which is always an indicator they were aquired elsewhere.

There's a psd in the resources node icons / squared speech bubbles in the archives that you can adapt to any colour you want which I submitted. Your free to apply your own styling to it and if your familiar with manipulating anchor points and working with vectors you can manipulate the shaping further to your desired preference.

There's no excuse whatsoever for taking other peoples images without asking something people are already doing here with images of mine though I turn a blind eye to it for an easy life.

If you've created those icons from scratch Adam then there is absolutely no reason they should appear cropped, rough around the edges or have any kind of matting on them which your icons appear to have which is always an indicator they were aquired elsewhere.

There's a psd in the resources node icons / squared speech bubbles in the archives that you can adapt to any colour you want which I submitted. Your free to apply your own styling to it and if your familiar with manipulating anchor points and working with vectors you can manipulate the shaping further to your desired preference.

There's no excuse whatsoever for taking other peoples images without asking something people are already doing here with images of mine though I turn a blind eye to it for an easy life.

I used the pnd file from the XenForo default skin. The same one we ALL have. Which I was told we could use.

From that I tweaked it and from my own opinion, did a good job.

This skin is my design. My work. And I'm sorry if it's not to your standards Shelley, but it is accepted able to me. I copied no one in doing so.

I regret nothing. And will continue to update it and maintain it as does anyone else who releases their own work. Which I have done here.

No Adam, I'm laughing at your brass neck FFS!

BRB going to release a new style called "ChemicalKicks" it's a lot like yours but everything is just ever so slightly purple BUT also COMPLETELY different from yours. You can pay whatever you feel like to remove the copyright text because I'm generous like that.

I'm a good person.

No Adam, I'm laughing at your brass neck FFS!

BRB going to release a new style called "ChemicalKicks" it's a lot like yours but everything is just ever so slightly purple BUT also COMPLETELY different from yours. You can pay whatever you feel like to remove the copyright text because I'm generous like that.

I'm a good person.
And I'm laughing right back. Because I'm finding all of this funny as all hell. So my statement was true, I find this all comical too.

I used the pnd file from the XenForo default skin. The same one we ALL have. Which I was told we could use.

From that I tweaked it and from my own opinion, did a good job.

This skin is my design. My work. And I'm sorry if it's not to your standards Shelley, but it is accepted able to me. I copied no one in doing so.

I regret nothing. And will continue to update it and maintain it as does anyone else who releases their own work. Which I have done here.

I didn't mention anything about standards. I was pointing out that when you don't make the adjustments from the source file basically these are the adverse affects you get. This has nothing to do with the quality of your work and I wasn't knocking it just stating in not so many words the adverse affects you get when not modifying directly from source files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom