Social Status Updater [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticed this styling issue on Ary's Soft Responsive.

status.webp

Is it possible to add 'display:block;' to the checkbox?

We must be looking in different areas, because I cannot find where it displays your current status underneath like that.

It happens on the Personal Details page when you only have Twitter configured (no Facebook).

Nazby.png

Yea, that's the one.

I can't create a facebook app. It's doing my head in. Every time I save the basic settings it just throws up an error saying it can't save them now, try later. Anyone had that before?

Yea, that's the one.

I can't create a facebook app. It's doing my head in. Every time I save the basic settings it just throws up an error saying it can't save them now, try later. Anyone had that before?
Nope, normally quite simple to set up a Facebook app.

This is all the info you need to fill in:
FmUvI.png

Yea, that's the page I save and it just says "can't save now, try again later" or something similar.

It's a really vague error report!

Seems like an issue with facebook. I'll have to try and contact them. Get Zuckerberg on the phone.

It hurts my heart but I gotta uninstall this. Keep getting errors even after the 1.1b update.

An exception occurred: Unable to Connect to ssl://graph.facebook.com:443. Error #0: in /home/userpublic_html/library/Zend/Http/Client/Adapter/Socket.php on line 235
  1. Zend_Http_Client_Adapter_Socket->connect() in Zend/Http/Client.php at line 973
  2. Zend_Http_Client->request() in SocialStatusUpdater/Helper/Facebook.php at line 9
  3. SocialStatusUpdater_Helper_Facebook::checkTokenValidity() in SocialStatusUpdater/Listener.php at line 57
  4. SocialStatusUpdater_Listener::templatePostRender() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 54
  5. XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 195
  6. XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in XenForo/Template/Public.php at line 110
  7. XenForo_Template_Public->render() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 135
  8. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 565
  9. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/user/public_html/index.php at line 13

Dudes, I have to run something past you.

There are some errors with this add-on, which I am keen to resolve as soon as possible.

One thing I'd like to consider is how necessary it is to have the check boxes underneath the status editor? This means if they weren't there every single status would be posted automatically to the service they linked in Preferences.

Let me know what you think.

my site is down hard, and I cannot access the ACP
getting following error:

An exception occurred: Undefined index: oauth_token in /home4/newsecon/public_html/library/SocialStatusUpdater/twitter/twitteroauth.php on line 82
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in SocialStatusUpdater/twitter/twitteroauth.php at line 82
  2. TwitterOAuth->getRequestToken() in SocialStatusUpdater/Helper/Twitter.php at line 18
  3. SocialStatusUpdater_Helper_Twitter::getTwitterAuthToken() in SocialStatusUpdater/Listener.php at line 103
  4. SocialStatusUpdater_Listener::templatePostRender() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 54
  5. XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 195
  6. XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 127
  7. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 565
  8. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
  9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home4/newsecon/public_html/admin.php at line 13

I did think it would be something like that. Glad it's all resolved :)

Yes... I just did and CTRL+C to grab the data from my twitter app, then did CRTL+V to paste, totally oblivious to all that extra whitespace that I had pasted into the setup values... LOL. I can laugh about it now.

I just wanted to share with you, I do not need to setup the facebook portion for this addon as I already have all my twitter posts showing up on my facebook page. ~regards

newsecondcity.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom