Resource icon

Social Network Authentication (Twitter, Google, VK.com) 1.0

No permission to download
@guiltar I just installed xen 1.3 and want to use the built in features. But I'm getting this error when I try to go the the 'External Accounts' page:

trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. trim() in Zend/Oauth/Token.php at line 146
  3. Zend_Oauth_Token->setParam() in Zend/Oauth/Token.php at line 187
  4. Zend_Oauth_Token->setToken() in XenForo/Helper/Twitter.php at line 47
  5. XenForo_Helper_Twitter::getService() in XenForo/Helper/Twitter.php at line 72
  6. XenForo_Helper_Twitter::getUserFromToken() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Account.php at line 1525
  7. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Account->actionExternalAccounts() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  8. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/trailpeople/public_html/index.php at line 13

Google says
Error: redirect_uri_mismatch
The redirect URI in the request: http://imspot.org/register/google did not match a registered redirect URI

And twitter says
Whoa there!
There is no request token for this page. That's the special key we need from applications asking to use your Twitter account. Please go back to the site or application that sent you here and try again; it was probably just a mistake.

I have been trying to search for a migration process to 1.3.

Anyone using this plugin go through the 1.3 upgrade yet? I really want to know what to expect when upgrading.

Thanks.

I have been trying to search for a migration process to 1.3.

Anyone using this plugin go through the 1.3 upgrade yet? I really want to know what to expect when upgrading.

Thanks.
disable it and just upgrade then put you app details in the acp again ...
thats what i did and working perfect..makes this addon no longer required

Old user using this addon will have to re-authenticate worst case if they don't have password they have reset their password first.

I want to move to XF 1.3 native integration and I have some questions.

In the add-on I have this:
- Twitter Consumer Key
- Twitter Consumer Secret
- Google Client ID
- Google Client Secret

In the XF Twitter integration I see that those 2 Twitter keys were used automatically ?
But I also need to enter “Twitter Application Consumer Key” and “Twitter Application Consumer Secret” ?

I am not able to find those 2 in the Twitter App. Where can I find them ?
Also, the Twitter App has read only permissions. That stays the same ?

Now, for google integration I see that I need exactly the same, so I assume its just a paste there and done.

Can someone please advice in how to do this ?

Activate and then delete the add-on ?
Delete add-on and then activate XF native ones ?
What to add in the 2 keys I don’t have for Twitter ?

Thanks.

Sorry but I'm new to xenForo and this is my first add-on.

I installed TMS as instructed without issue. But on installing the xml file for this add-on I get this:

Server Error
Mysqli statement execute error : Unknown column 'facebook_auth_id' in 'xf_user_profile'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Social/Install.php at line 100
  4. Social_Install->_installVersion1() in Social/Install.php at line 86
  5. Social_Install::build()
  6. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  8. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 187
  9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/linweb05/m/morpethcommunity.com/user/htdocs/forum/admin.php at line 13

Any idea what I've done wrong?

Sorry but I'm new to xenForo and this is my first add-on.

I installed TMS as instructed without issue. But on installing the xml file for this add-on I get this:

Any idea what I've done wrong?
Uninstall both, this is already core feature.

I moved to 1.3.1, then realised I didn't need this anymore and uninstalled it. Now when users try to add twitter, they get errors like this:

Server Error
Authorized token from Service Provider does not match supplied Request Token details

1. Zend_Oauth_Consumer->getAccessToken() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Register.php at line 648
  2. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Register->actionTwitter() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  3. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  4. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/unofficialnetwork.org/libpar/index.php at line 13

I assume I must need to remove some old data that's conflicting, but what and where is it?

I want to move to XF 1.3 native integration and I have some questions.

In the add-on I have this:
- Twitter Consumer Key
- Twitter Consumer Secret
- Google Client ID
- Google Client Secret

In the XF Twitter integration I see that those 2 Twitter keys were used automatically ?
But I also need to enter “Twitter Application Consumer Key” and “Twitter Application Consumer Secret” ?

I am not able to find those 2 in the Twitter App. Where can I find them ?
Also, the Twitter App has read only permissions. That stays the same ?

Now, for google integration I see that I need exactly the same, so I assume its just a paste there and done.

Can someone please advice in how to do this ?

Activate and then delete the add-on ?
Delete add-on and then activate XF native ones ?
What to add in the 2 keys I don’t have for Twitter ?

Thanks.

Anyone ?

If your asking if they are additional keys.. nope, I think it's just a difference in phrasing. It's set up as an application - the keys are the same.
I would totally remove the add-on and then do it with the built in process.

Top Bottom