Resource icon

Social Network Authentication (Twitter, Google, VK.com) 1.0

No permission to download
it's all the same error....authentification error on fb/lin/g+

but i will send you the errors tomorrow because my colleague tested it and has the reports.

Server Error
social_requires_tms

1. Social_Install::build() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
  2. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  3. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 187
  4. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/all1foru/public_html/xenforo/admin.php at line 13

in the social settings in admin put consumer secret and such,on profile it says associate try that seems to but doesn't save it if that makes sense..icons for new user to register via twitter are there but wont work same problem as associating

in the social settings in admin put consumer secret and such,on profile it says associate try that seems to but doesn't save it if that makes sense..icons for new user to register via twitter are there but wont work same problem as associating
I'm not sure then, I don't think I've heard anyone report that issue before.

Linkedin login works
facebook works
twitter works

Google+ does not work

gplus.webp

what am i missing here? anybody familiar with this error

Top Bottom