Resource icon

Social Network Authentication (Twitter, Google, VK.com) 1.0

No permission to download
I tried this, and I am still getting the error. Not sure what I am doing wrong here.
If you forum is on subdomain or subdirectory you need to change redirects.
Just noticed this in the error log; ErrorException: Undefined index: oauth_token - library/Social/Provider/Oauth/Abstract.php:38
Will be fixed. It only can happen when authorization failed for some reason.

hello.. i'v got this error when i try to associate with google
reedirect_uri_mismatch
The redirect URI in the request: http://www.mysite.com/register/google?assoc=1 did not match a registered redirect URI

more detail;

The only thing I can say setup redirects in application. They need to match word by word.
EDIT: check www in the beginning and clean URL option

okay, so I'm completely lost here. I've installed this addon, as well as the TMS addon, and I've set up all my api codes, yet I'm not seeing any of the images on the login screen. is there something i have to do with TMS? I poured through all the pages for that addon and I can't figure out for the life of me how it works, and only barely have a grasp on what it does, and I'm no coding novice, there's just not a lot of documentation explaining what to do with it.

anyways, if someone could help, id sure appreciate it!

You need to configure Google/Twitter applications and type ID and Secret to the options.

Attachments

• Screenshot_39.webp
    Screenshot_39.webp
    40.6 KB · Views: 72
Anyone experiencing the Twitter authentication as unstable? My Twitter Integration setting (user profile) keeps changing from my twitter username to "Unknown Account". This makes the login a bit random... :(

Anyone experiencing the Twitter authentication as unstable? My Twitter Integration setting (user profile) keeps changing from my twitter username to "Unknown Account". This makes the login a bit random... :(
Is it possible the user removed access rights on Twitter after granting them?

You do have to grant them in order to sign-up using Twitter, just as you need to with Facebook. Later revoking those rights may yield this issue (best guess).

No issue here.

Is it possible the user removed access rights on Twitter after granting them?

You do have to grant them in order to sign-up using Twitter, just as you need to with Facebook. Later revoking those rights may yield this issue (best guess).

No issue here.

At this point it's just me as a user as I'm setting up the forum - so all the testing is done with the admin user. Everything works fine when I reset everything (revoking the app from twitter, disassosiate the user in the forum) but after granting access for the twitter app all over again it works for a while and suddenly this "unknown user" pops back in again. And after an unknown number of minutes everything goes back to normal and my good old twitter account shows up again. I really don't know whats going on.. Seems completely random to me.

At this point it's just me as a user as I'm setting up the forum - so all the testing is done with the admin user. Everything works fine when I reset everything (revoking the app from twitter, disassosiate the user in the forum) but after granting access for the twitter app all over again it works for a while and suddenly this "unknown user" pops back in again. And after an unknown number of minutes everything goes back to normal and my good old twitter account shows up again. I really don't know whats going on.. Seems completely random to me.
Could you provide a link so I can register and check?

Top Bottom