Resource icon

Social Network Authentication (Twitter, Google, VK.com) 1.0

No permission to download
This is working great! I tried registering through both facebook, twitter and google and it created the accounts effortlessly. Was able to disassociate accounts with no problems as well.

BTW I saw that some of you had some twitter issues. I didn't have issues because I uninstalled the old twitter app. I did not have the version in the resource manager so that twitter app did not get installed. I am using the same old twitter secret and key so I don't see what the big deal is about uninstalling it anyway plus my site is still very small so I don't care.

BTW I saw that some of you had some twitter issues. I didn't have issues because I uninstalled the old twitter app. I did not have the version in the resource manager so that twitter app did not get installed. I am using the same old twitter secret and key so I don't see what the big deal is about uninstalling it anyway plus my site is still very small so I don't care.
I've fixed that issues. Uninstallation removed twitter association of old twitter users so they won't be able to login. That's why I warned to not remove it manually. Installer of this addon would safely remove old twitter.

If you have backup restore rows of table 'xf_user_external_auth' with provider='twitter' and restore field 'twitter_auth_id' of table 'xf_user_profile'.

Those, who need PSD, here you go!
My Photoshop CS6 Beta says 'Some text layers contain fonts that are missing. These layers will need to have the missing fonts replaced before they can be used for vector based input.'

So what font did you use?

I've fixed that issues. Uninstallation removed twitter association of old twitter users so they won't be able to login. That's why I warned to not remove it manually. Installer of this addon would safely remove old twitter.

If you have backup restore rows of table 'xf_user_external_auth' with provider='twitter' and restore field 'twitter_auth_id' of table 'xf_user_profile'.
Uh. Too late.

and yeah my last backup was last week but eh...

Awesome, Thanks!
BTW, what is Steam? Is it a gamer's network? Maybe just add it here?
I've actually coded framework and other networks can be added easily.
Steam is major.

My first site was not a videogame site but still, people ended up finding the website and signing in just because it was integrated with Steam. It was kinda odd for me because I didn't even know what Steam was about at the time but I do now. It's something major.

Steam is a digital distribution, digital rights management, multiplayer and communications platform developed by Valve Corporation. It is used to distribute games and related media online, from small independent developers to larger software houses. Steam also has community features, automated game updates, in-game voice and chat functionality.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steam_(software)

As of January 2012, there are 1504 games available through Steam,[4] and 40 million active user accounts.[5] The concurrent users peak was 5 million on January 2, 2012.[6] Although Valve never releases sales figures, Stardock, former owner of competing platform Impulse, estimated in 2009 that Steam had a 70% share of the digital distribution market for video games.[7]

Many major publishers have large catalogs available on Steam, including Bethesda Softworks, Activision, Rockstar Games, Electronic Arts, Square Enix, 2K Games, and Sega.

Sales figures for Steam have not been released by Valve. However, Stardock, the previous owner of competing platform Impulse, estimated that, as of 2009, Steam had a 70% share of the digital distribution market for video games.[7] In early 2011, Forbes reported that Steam sales constituted 50 to 70% of the $4 billion market for downloaded PC games and that Steam offered game producers gross margins of 70% of purchase price, compared with 30% at retail.[76] In 2011, Steam served over 780 petabytes of information, double what it had delivered in 2010.[77]

Great add-on! thanks! can the login be in a pop-up overlay? instead of a new page? that'll look really nice...just a thought

Just noticed this in the error log; ErrorException: Undefined index: oauth_token - library/Social/Provider/Oauth/Abstract.php:38

Top Bottom