Social Groups (XenForo 2.x.x)

Social Groups (XenForo 2.x.x) [Paid] 3.6.1

No permission to buy ($50.00)
I’m still seeing this with the new download when I go to a thread on the what’s new section that I don’t have access to.

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

I still see this message when a member tries to click a thread in the whats new section for a group they arent a member of:

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.
Can you disable other addon and check again?

Can you add the option to give specific groups access to more forum nodes than the standard value in " Forum discussion options"?

I would want to have default to 1 (to keep the amount of nodes within reason), but I think it would be cool to have the option to give access to have more nodes to certain groups. F.ex groups that contribute a lot to the general activity on the site, so as a reward, they could make up to 5 nodes within their group.

Hi @truonglv

Can you please add the user group upgrade options for your add on.

Our community would really like to have this for functionality with an existing process we have.

@truonglv can you please add into user group promotions options in Xenforo 2 variables for Social Groups add-on?

I would like to setup a promotion for users who join a Social Group to receive a forum benefit.

View attachment 230783

Look like it is possible.

Summary of my suggestions for this addon..

Show joined group on postbit on messages/profile etc of that userFurther integrate/boost awareness of the group feature, when users view their profile on threads etc.
Ability to set a location for the group (using Google API)Easier to find local groups
Browse groups by location on indexSame as above
Be able to add polls on events (in OP)For example:
"What should we play today? Table tennis, board game etc?"
Add group language as a filterSo users can filter by language on the group index page
Add the option to give specific groups access to more forum nodes than the standard value in " Forum discussion options"Default to 1 (to keep the amount of nodes within reason), but I think it would be cool to have the option to give access to have more nodes to certain groups. F.ex groups that contribute a lot to the general activity on the site.

Top Bottom