Social Groups for XenForo

Social Groups for XenForo [Paid] 2.1.33 Patch Level 6

No permission to buy ($49.00)
Not sure if aware, but when a user is assigned as group owner and the permission to notify a member joining or leaving the group are set, the PC is trying to post HTML code:

Screen Shot 2018-03-03 at 4.49.47 am.webp

Not sure if aware, but when a user is assigned as group owner and the permission to notify a member joining or leaving the group are set, the PC is trying to post HTML code:

View attachment 170260
Something else is doing that. The message is a straight, standard text message with no BBCodes or HTML involved.

myleave.webp

You might want to check other add-ons or templates that may have been modified.

Thanks, will do. Another side note: I created a restricted group with read access, gave registered members the ability to view restricted groups, however, without being a member of the group, a forum member can post a discussion in a restricted group. The settings I used are:

Screen Shot 2018-03-03 at 6.54.28 am.webp

Screen Shot 2018-03-03 at 6.56.55 am.webpScreen Shot 2018-03-03 at 6.57.06 am.webp

Thanks, will do. Another side note: I created a restricted group with read access, gave registered members the ability to view restricted groups, however, without being a member of the group, a forum member can post a discussion in a restricted group. The settings I used are:

View attachment 170275

View attachment 170277View attachment 170276
Patch 2 is now on the download server which fixes this problem. Download and upgrade to the patched version.

If you find anything else, and if you can, please try to consolidate reports so I can limit the number of patches needed. ;)

Last edited:
I got this addon yesterday, it's great.

Hey is there some way you could get it so it displays member's groups in the post bit under the av, maybe a shrunk down version of the group banner or something?

And less long term I guess I usually have emails off on the board but the social groups page defaults to sending out an email when a new discussion item is added, is there some option I'm missing to turn that off?

Cheers

I got this addon yesterday, it's great.

Hey is there some way you could get it so it displays member's groups in the post bit under the av, maybe a shrunk down version of the group banner or something?

And less long term I guess I usually have emails off on the board but the social groups page defaults to sending out an email when a new discussion item is added, is there some option I'm missing to turn that off?

Cheers
There is no option to show the user's groups in the postbit.

To turn off the email, go to your user account preferences and turn off 'Receive email when a new discussion is started in a group you belong to'

Top Bottom