So you're thinking of buying an iPhone? Here's something to consider...

Dang, first it was Apple VS PC, now it's youg'uns VS old farts.

Well, this old fogey loves Apple but only owns PCs and an Android X! PC suits my needs better (CAD-CAM) and last year my cell carrier (Verizon) wasn't carrying the iPhone. Actually, the Droid does everything I need (but I still WANT an iPhone)!

Dang, first it was Apple VS PC, now it's youg'uns VS old farts.

Well, this old fogey loves Apple but only owns PCs and an Android X! PC suits my needs better (CAD-CAM) and last year my cell carrier (Verizon) wasn't carrying the iPhone. Actually, the Droid does everything I need (but I still WANT an iPhone)!
Me and my iphone have a love==hate relationship...I love it but it hates me...but we get along.

It can't do a couple of small things that I would love and there is other competitors out there that can and are already doing those things.

But like any other thing that I own that has some juice in it...I'ma rock it 'till the wheels fall off...I am just going to have to buy a galaxy s2 outright with no contract and no service...and make a private wifi hotspot using my iphones connection to get on the internet with the Gs2 and do those things I need to do when I am on the road.

Either way my point with it is I am going to get further by using them together instead of against each other.

PS..the mastercam lineup is awesome

I prefer my iphone to something i can't navigate.
my parents both have samsungs. i can't work them.
if it was a nokia it's too easy for me to use.
Samsung i have troubles with that.
iphones are easy for me to use.

I prefer my iphone to something i can't navigate.
my parents both have samsungs. i can't work them.
if it was a nokia it's too easy for me to use.
Samsung i have troubles with that.
iphones are easy for me to use.
I agree! iOS is much easier. Did you know Apple recently introduced a redesigned interface for accessibility?

Top Bottom