So what's shaking Kids?

Kim

Been a while since I have been here or posted in Chit Chat.. so how is everyone.. what's happenin?

Just swinging by to post a problem up, *already fixed, got to love the XF geeks who hang out in there just waiting to pounce!!!!!*

Anyone fancy an XF cupcake.. they might be 2 years old now.. but they're still fresh as a daisy...

xf_cupcakes.webp

XF still ROX my SOXS off, even if the Dynamic Duo might not be so evident these days.

Been off at College baking Choux pastry treats today.. mmmm yummy!

KIM !!!!! :love:

Where've you been?

Hey there Adam!

I have been at College all year getting a PastyChef qualification :D Still got till mid next year to go, but it has been such a blast, loving it to bits!

As you may know I handed over the reins of Xenique to the very capable David (y) Which freed me up to flounce off and BAKE baby!

Hey there Adam!

I have been at College all year getting a PastyChef qualification :D Still got till mid next year to go, but it has been such a blast, loving it to bits!

As you may know I handed over the reins of Xenique to the very capable David (y) Which freed me up to flounce off and BAKE baby!
I figure someone else took over. But I wasn't thinking about it. Just wanted to know all is well with you.

Good to hear things are going well with your schooling. Sounds like a lot of work, but of course a lot of fun too. Only down side of cooking all that food is the weight I'd be putting on if I was you. :p

Top Bottom