So, what percentage of people here are coders?

So, what percentage of people here are coders?

• Total voters

DoctorWatsOn

Just looking around it seems there’s lots of very long-term forum owners and coders ready to get involved in this new project, which is very exciting to see.

So, I am interested in knowing what percentage are coders and out of them what sort of mods and addons you think you’ll be working on once you get a chance to get your hands on the product and if you intend to make these available to the wider community?

I'm currently learning how to code. I'm still a bit young so I have lots of room to learn. I currently know HTML, CSS and JavaScript quite sufficiently and I'm learning PHP now.

computer / network technician - 15 years
website admin /coder / design / support - 6 to 9 years

Played w/ VB since 2001 (ver 2.0)

Even use to run a BBS back in the days of 8 bit ANSI grafix and 200 modem lines :)

I'm a developer for an Irish media company for the last 10 years, and as they are .net house, my php is not as good as it should be. Nonetheless I manage well with it.
Design is not my forte, and hence I leave that to the designer friends I have.

I know HTML, CSS and some Javascript. PHP I am fairly confident I can hack things together but not so sure about it.

Design and code here. :D

I'm already thinking of a few mods specific to my new site that would be wonderful to have. It looks like working with XF will be a pleasure once I learn how it works.

Top Bottom