So, what percentage of people here are coders?

So, what percentage of people here are coders?

• Total voters
I can't say I'm a long-term site owner but I do have coding experience. I began all of that about two years ago or a little bit more. :D

Long time site owner (since 2002) with some (little) coding experience, but a long time translator for hacks, addons and for the vBulletin itself

I stick mostly to design, but I -use- to program.

I sort of lost interest of programming a long time ago, but I can still hold my own if needed.

I'm developer/designer with coding and skinning experience, but I don't run a forum.. :)

That option ain't up there..

...what sort of mods and addons you think you’ll be working on once you get a chance to get your hands on the product and if you intend to make these available to the wider community?

Long-time site owner and coder. Once I get my hands on XF, I'm gonna start coding whatever mods I need for my vB forums, so I can migrate ASAP. And most likely make them available to the community.

Well the option was lacking the following possibility :
"I am not a forum owner but have coding experience"

That would have perfectly fit me as I don't own any forum (don't really have the time for) but code.
The reason : Coding is a hobby for me and I really have fun doing it but don't want to loose that few time in managing a forum ;)

I fall in the long-term site owner with coding experience group. Wrote many custom mods for vB, none that have been publicly released though. Perhaps when XF is released I'll port my WordPress bridge over and release it.

I fall in the long-term site owner with coding experience group. Wrote many custom mods for vB, none that have been publicly released though. Perhaps when XF is released I'll port my WordPress bridge over and release it.
I'm using Wordpress as the main CMS and don't plan to change it even if XF comes out with CMS.
Needless to say, would love to see XF support Wordpress login, bridge or whatever. There should be better option out there than the VB-WP i'm using.

x3sphere,
Is your bridge public?

I've setup some nice custom web apps for work with php and various databases but am just getting my feet wet with, uh, that other forum software... Have had my site for 2 years now, been a long time forum user and mod for many years.

I'm pretty comfortable with HTML and Javascript as well.

Top Bottom