• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

So, what percentage of people here are coders?

So, what percentage of people here are coders?

• Total voters

DoctorWatsOn

Just looking around it seems there’s lots of very long-term forum owners and coders ready to get involved in this new project, which is very exciting to see.

So, I am interested in knowing what percentage are coders and out of them what sort of mods and addons you think you’ll be working on once you get a chance to get your hands on the product and if you intend to make these available to the wider community?

I'm currently learning how to code. I'm still a bit young so I have lots of room to learn. I currently know HTML, CSS and JavaScript quite sufficiently and I'm learning PHP now.

computer / network technician - 15 years
website admin /coder / design / support - 6 to 9 years

Played w/ VB since 2001 (ver 2.0)

Even use to run a BBS back in the days of 8 bit ANSI grafix and 200 modem lines :)

pipedreams

I'm a developer for an Irish media company for the last 10 years, and as they are .net house, my php is not as good as it should be. Nonetheless I manage well with it.
Design is not my forte, and hence I leave that to the designer friends I have.

Lee

I know HTML, CSS and some Javascript. PHP I am fairly confident I can hack things together but not so sure about it.

Onimua

Design and code here. :D

I'm already thinking of a few mods specific to my new site that would be wonderful to have. It looks like working with XF will be a pleasure once I learn how it works.