So, what percentage of people here are coders?

So, what percentage of people here are coders?

• Total voters
I'm using Wordpress as the main CMS and don't plan to change it even if XF comes out with CMS.
Needless to say, would love to see XF support Wordpress login, bridge or whatever. There should be better option out there than the VB-WP i'm using.

x3sphere,
Is your bridge public?

It's not public atm but if you'd like to see it in action check out http://exophase.com. We use it on the comments system there.

Been using HTML / CSS for years, and I'm very comfortable with it. I know PHP and MySQL, but not near as much as the two former.

I do, though it's mostly related to assignments at Uni. But some spare time coding isn't quite off the map either, though. Mainly C, C# and PHP, along with the usual (x)HTML and CSS L2/3.

I'm using Wordpress as the main CMS and don't plan to change it even if XF comes out with CMS.
Needless to say, would love to see XF support Wordpress login, bridge or whatever. There should be better option out there than the VB-WP i'm using.

x3sphere,
Is your bridge public?

I have never used Wordpress.
Is it hard to get it to look consistent with the forum software?

I have never used Wordpress.
Is it hard to get it to look consistent with the forum software?

Wordpress is probably the easiest CMS (Though it is actually a blog) system to skin.

I can give you some articles and very informative tutorials if you wish, I'll just have to find which computer had those bookmarked.

Wordpress is probably the easiest CMS (Though it is actually a blog) system to skin.

I can give you some articles and very informative tutorials if you wish, I'll just have to find which computer had those bookmarked.

That would be fantastic. The only CMS I have every used is the one in vB4. I use it to promote products to sell. I am guessing you cannot promote an article from a thread with it?

Have about 5.5 years of coding experience myself, running a site for a bit less than that. Though more like letting other administrators handle the members while I work on the server and the code. :-P

When first starting out, the procedural style of vB3 was easy for me to understand, though as I've evolved, XenForo's framework looks to be a much better match to how I write code nowadays.

I am a site owner since 99 and vB since 2002. I do php/mysql wheen needed. Used to do assembler programming on c64 and Amiga, lol. (My first BBS was on an Amiga btw)

Top Bottom