So, uh, who are these "loyal" customers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos

The only question I have from the latest announcement is the following quote from Kier:
License Extension

As a goodwill gesture for the support we have been shown, we will be extending licenses for 255days, provided that licenses include updates through June 19th 2012.
Who gets those extensions?

Simple, if your licence was valid up until June 19th, 2012 (XF 1.1.3 release date) it will be extended. I have three that I did not renew and they all expired before this date. They are not applicable for the extension.

Which is a bummer, I ordered my XF license within a few minutes or it going on sale, and didn't see the need to upgrade to 1.1.3. So I miss out on it, but it's a great gesture from the XF team to it's customers. I certainly wasn't expecting anything like that so it's always nice :D

Simple, if your licence was valid up until June 19th, 2012 it will be extended. I have three that I did not renew and they all expired before this date. They are not applicable for the extension.
I has 5 and all expired before then. :(
Which is a bummer, I ordered my XF license within a few minutes or it going on sale, and didn't see the need to upgrade to 1.1.3. So I miss out on it, but it's a great gesture from the XF team to it's customers. I certainly wasn't expecting anything like that so it's always nice :D
Same here.

And yes, it's a great gesture! :D

If your license was active on or until June 19th 2012, 255 days are added on top of its validity.
That's what I made out of it.

Likewise, I have one licence which qualifies but due to Kier's announcement I renewed earlier tonight. I've never been interested in "freebies" just communication. Anyway, as you say, good gesture from the owners.

I have always love this community, and the software. To see the team acting in this way just shows us how much do they really care about their costumer. I'm happy with or without the discount. ;)

My license expired 3-12-2012 as well. I bought early for a future project TBD. Then put that on hold due to the lawsuit. It would be really "grand" if folks like me could be included in this license extension offer.
I'm just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom