So I need 25+ FB Fans | Can anyone help ?

ExpertPixels.com

Hey All,

So it seems I need 25+ FB Fans for my FB page for my Web Design Business.. Before I can rename the page to a better suited name.. Currently the page url is a bunch of numbers generated by FB.. now I need 25+ Fans so I can Change this to my business name.

Has anyone else delt with this before ? Is there a service i can use for this / should i use a service for this ?

Just trying to get all my social accounts for my business sorted and saved before i begin setting up my website (Live) but would rather have the url's of these social accounts set in stone now rather than later..

25+ People here want to become a Fan of my page ? In return I will provide you with a Coupon / 50% Discount on one of my upcoming "Expert Pixels" (XenForo Styles) or even offer you an account upgrade once my site is live ?

Frustrated, but I can see why FB make you do this.. Pm or Reply if you can help.. I really do appreciate it and will in return help you out in some way or another.. If you are indeed interested in a "Account Upgrade" or "Coupon Code" for my upcoming website / business "Expert Pixels" please pm me and i will PM you back with the info soon as my site is live.. (Just completing a Design for the Site now.. Site will be live and using a temporary style within Days now)..

Thanks again.. and remember happy to help others out with this if you are in the same boat.

FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Expert-Pixels/419340888097260

Regards, Darren

Just keep resharing the page on your timeline. When I started xF Host, I posted to my timeline a few times and within 24 hours, I had 30 likes.

Ohh yeah I just realized that may be the best way to do that.. Get it on my personal FB page and ask friends / family.. tho atm i only have 4 people.. TY for the advise tho.

Darren

u can easily set a fb ad which targets your demographic to get you those fans. i believe we got something like a fan per 3cents for a heavily targeted market. We also let it grow organically at the same time.

Ohh Actually... I have a mate who runs a "Get Paid To Click" type site... I might give that a go and see what happens.. But TY guys for the above suggestions.. actually i was worried about the 25+ but yeah i see this being easy'ish now.. just maybe a few hours promoting it and i guess it becomes easy.. Just thought when going to set these up it would be easier / instant lol.

Darren

Ohh Actually... I have a mate who runs a "Get Paid To Click" type site... I might give that a go and see what happens.. But TY guys for the above suggestions.. actually i was worried about the 25+ but yeah i see this being easy'ish now.. just maybe a few hours promoting it and i guess it becomes easy.. Just thought when going to set these up it would be easier / instant lol.

Darren
He's not talking about those kinds of sites. FB allows you to pay for being "visible" to your friends, friends of friends, family and their extended network, and the like. You can do a lot with the options FB provides. Like, targeting your demographic.

And be careful you don't spam your FB url at the risk of being reported and whatnot.

Hi Darren,

Just one quick question: On your Facebook page, you stated that you are a leading provider of free and premium XenForo styles. How can you claim this when you haven't actually opened your business yet? I went to your site thinking I would see some styles bring showcased...

Regards,

Just one quick question: On your Facebook page, you stated that you are a leading provider of free and premium XenForo styles. How can you claim this when you haven't actually opened your business yet? I went to your site thinking I would see some styles bring showcased...
I wouldn't have suggested that claim right away. I've been trying to help Darren for a while and I just... gave up. He needs to focus on one thing, and do it well.

It's like this, Sheldon does a great job focusing on one thing (which is coding and design) and all this praise he keeps getting? He keeps it up and never backs down. Every time he sees something he doesn't like, he tries to improve it by iterating his work. He strives for perfection and quality.

I wouldn't have suggested that claim right away. I've been trying to help Darren for a while and I just... gave up. He needs to focus on one thing, and do it well.

It's like this, Sheldon does a great job focusing on one thing (which is coding and design) and all this praise he keeps getting? He keeps it up and never backs down. Every time he sees something he doesn't like, he tries to improve it by iterating his work. He strives for perfection and quality.

I was just asking a question.

Second part, agreed. (y)

I was just asking a question.
I can answer that with this: He has worked on the area of his expertise over the course of 10 years or something like that. His first blog was an early Call of Duty site. So, he's been where I am right now.
Second part, agreed. (y)
He doesn't like me, but I really don't care. I really have been noticing his work. I'd never seen them first hand until most recently.

Top Bottom