So hows this idea for my new forums?

winter4w

Hello,

So I am wondering what do you guys think of my plan my new forums. I am right now in the process of starting a PC tech forum :). The domains I bought are techaidforums.com and techaidforum.com. So what do you think of the name or should I go with something else? I will have the voting post add on so if people have questions and others can answer it can help them get a good reputation. One rank I will have is Expert. To get expert you must be active and have helped allot of people with questions. Their will be a sponsor rank but I am not really in it for the money, I am more wanting to help people :). I myself enjoy helping others with tech issues so I hope this will make me and other help others with tech issues.

I will also have xenporta installed to post updates and post new tech that is out their in the world. I will also have tips such as how to be more safe on the internet, how to take care of your computer, and how to improve its performance. I probably will also have a YouTube channel so I and others can put videos/tutorials on how to fix peoples issues :)

Also if you have any other suggestions feel free to post them :)

Thanks

Hundreds of tech support forums out there. Which is both good and bad for you. Good because it's an idea which is tried and tested and definitely has a large audience and sponsors. So you do not need validation. Bad because initially you will get absolutely no traction as a new forum.

You will have to have immensely valuable content, prove yourself very unique, and employ very smart marketing. It is not easy, and will need a tonne of work, but definitely CAN be done...

And all the best.

Hundreds of tech support forums out there. Which is both good and bad for you. Good because it's an idea which is tried and tested and definitely has a large audience and sponsors. So you do not need validation. Bad because initially you will get absolutely no traction as a new forum.

You will have to have immensely valuable content, prove yourself very unique, and employ very smart marketing. It is not easy, and will need a tonne of work, but definitely CAN be done...

And all the best.
Yea that's the only wall I see in my way. Since there are so many sites. mine may not be known. I am going to try to do my advertising through social media since I have done similar tricks and most of the time they work. I guess if worst comes to worst I can just start up something else :)

Top Bottom