So how big is the package thus far?

With language pack included, I can't imagine it being under one megabyte.
But it certainly won't have as many files as vBulletin, so it's not impossible to be <1m

I believe the latest IPB 3 release is around 8 MB or so. If I had to guess, I'd say that XenForo will be quite a bit smaller in size. If it doesn't have a lot of images or language packs, it could be quite small, actually.

With language pack included, I can't imagine it being under one megabyte.
But it certainly won't have as many files as vBulletin, so it's not impossible to be <1m

If it's true that would be really cool :)

Browsing through all the files searching for the golden nuggets was like searching a niddle in a heystake :eek:

The problem is you can't really take a measure of how big it is now - 3 days before the release they may cut something out or code something in a different way that affects the size of it.

Just wait and see, let it be a mystery....

I have a very short memory span for things like this... Facts, code etc I remember but other things like, actors names or film/song titles or things like this I tend to forget really easily..

That does mean I am absolutely aweful at telling jokes because I can never remember the punchline, but it also means I can watch the same TVshow/film over and over and its like I am watching it new each time :)...

Top Bottom