So Google Adsense Just Disabled My Domain... No What?

They do not give any reason. They just do it.
And -to make it even more complicated- you cannot reach them and they don't answer any emails.

We had to send a formal letter by our lawyer to get it resolved. They just reopened the account and even then gave no reason why it was blocked.

Strange system...
But there is hardly an alternative if you have just a small web site.
What address did you send the letter to?

Okay, it appears that http://8wayrun.com/ is not banned, but http://calibur.8wayrun.com/ is...

How do I fix this?

Neither appear to be banned. You need to add calibur.* to your allowed sites (or unblock it, if it's blocked).

Edit: On the issue of click fraud, like any other service, you have to monitor your site's activity. If you notice a drastic increase in ads being clicked from a particular site, your best bet is to report it right away, http://goo.gl/ZQFFr (or call, if you're a pilot member).

Your account is supposed to send you really, really "screaming" block with this kind of notice: "Your ads have recently appeared on websites you haven't authorized. To avoid lost revenue, make sure to authorize any sites where you display ads by visiting your account settings."

But if that box doesn't appear in Google Adsense index for you, go to "account settings," and look for the "Access and authorization" section. This is where you'll be able to allow your sites to use your ads. If I were you, I'd click that "Only allow certain sites to show ads for my account." I'd allow only sites that you own (and sites you run).

I read somewhere that someone can use your ads on other sites that google deems as "bad." So I think the problem is that your ad was used on a site that google thinks is a bad site. Associated with "calibur," that is. Or it's entirely possible that google doesn't recognize your subdomain.

So, in that account settings page, tell google that this subdomain that you created for your site is "legit."

Just this morning, I discovered that there's also "Site management." Make sure your url's are added. It's under the same section as "Access and authorization."

if your account was disabled, you'd get this going to the adsense page :)

Account Disabled
Your AdSense account for this login is currently disabled. We recommend checking your email inboxes for any messages we may have sent you regarding your account status. Sometimes our messages can be caught by email filters, so please be sure to check the Bulk/Spam folders of your email accounts as well.

If your account was disabled for invalid click activity, please visit our Disabled Account FAQ for more information.

Return to AdSense home.

if your account was disabled, you'd get this going to the adsense page :)

Account Disabled
Your AdSense account for this login is currently disabled. We recommend checking your email inboxes for any messages we may have sent you regarding your account status. Sometimes our messages can be caught by email filters, so please be sure to check the Bulk/Spam folders of your email accounts as well.

If your account was disabled for invalid click activity, please visit our Disabled Account FAQ for more information.

Return to AdSense home.
I think it's just domain disabled for the time being. From what I gathered from this thread, he can log in and fix things... This tells me his situation is fixable.

For example, I lost 3 dollars in revenue because I forgot to add www.everythinghalo.com to the list of domains that I allow.

This happened to me a couple years ago, but they did send emails with the reason why... which ultimately was a mistake on their end. We got banned for a third party putting our AdSense code on non-compliant websites that we don't own or have anything to do with. We were using the Allowed Sites whitelist and NONE of the sites we were warned for were on that whitelist.

Some interesting reading if you are bored about it all here: http://blogs.digitalpoint.com/entry.php?b=192

The irony is that the whole situation is what made me build Digital Point Ads since I decided it was stupid to rely on a third party for ad revenue since I had zero control over it when it came down to it. Digital Point Ads has increased my ad revenue by ~400% over AdSense. lol So having no ad revenue for the week or so from AdSense was totally worth it. :)

Tried a whole variety of advertising agencies on P8ntballer. But the money they offer is frankly... pathetic. When we got our first months earnings report of all of them we ripped out the ad's and closed them down.

What address did you send the letter to?
I forgot to address this. I think he sent this letter to one of the divisions that handles his country. Most of these country divisions of Google are reluctant to lawsuits. However, it's better if you send it to corporate HQ, which is in Mountain View, CA.

EDIT: Yeah, he (HWS) lives in Austria, and I don't think Google Australia can take that kind of risk of leaving him angry.

Thanks guys... I signed up for TribalFusion and LifeStreetMedia... wish me luck!

Chitaka, AdBrite, Bitvertising and others like it simply do not pay enough to be considered. BuySellAds, DigitalPoint and other self-selling systems have never worked for me as I've had a hard time attracting advertisers to our highly specialized and niche market.

Great Jaxel, glad you found my suggestion useful. Run ideas with Christine there too, she'll be your marketing rep and gave me a bunch of great tips with placement and so forth that really increased my revenue. I think your 8wayrun niche will do very well with the market they advertise with.

I heard of Tribal Fusion. I think I already signed up for that site.

Just too busy doing doing everything else to configure it.

I love http://www.lifestreetmedia.com/ they are very fair and great pay outs. best of all their code only works on the site they approve first. They are more an app/facebook company, but on my forum the payout is almost double of when I had adsense.
When using this for Forums, what should I choose to monitize?

Please Select A Category:

• Mobile Publishers I´d like to use LifeStreet to monetize my mobile app
  • Social Publishers I´d like to use LifeStreet to monetize my Facebook app
  • Partners I´d like to explore options to partner with LifeStreet Media

Thanks guys... I signed up for TribalFusion and LifeStreetMedia... wish me luck!

Chitaka, AdBrite, Bitvertising and others like it simply do not pay enough to be considered. BuySellAds, DigitalPoint and other self-selling systems have never worked for me as I've had a hard time attracting advertisers to our highly specialized and niche market.

Intergi.com

Top Bottom