So anyway...

Was he neutered later in life as opposed to 3 months?
How about providing him with a stuffed toy animal for companionship?

Yes he is. We got him this way and have done everything to try and slim him down but it's not working. He most Maine Coon so they tend to me larger.

Reminded my of this clip:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It's best just to let him finish

Tried that. He has no interest. Well at least he woes my sheets before he begins. Perv cat. LOL
coffeescreen.gif

Was he neutered later in life as opposed to 3 months?
How about providing him a stuffed toy animal for companionship?

Hi Syndol,
We rescued him from some losers. All we know is that he is about 4 years old, loves dogs and is very smart and EXTREMELY friendly. In fact, he's too friendly. Sleeps on his back spread eagle most of the time. He's the type of cat that should be hanging around some Irish Pub some where. LOL He's a fatherly, nurturing type as well. This humping was is hilarious to watch (I'm a sicko I know, LOL) but now he does it any place he can find a piece of material to put in his mouth. Sheets, blankets, afgan on sofa, ect..

Attachments

• IMG_0261.webp
    IMG_0261.webp
    116.7 KB · Views: 41
I’m no cat whisperer (although I do have cats) but personally I would get him a stuffed animal and every time he does that I would gently pick him up and place him on the stuffed toy. Eventually he will just go to the toy when the urge is there :love:

I’m no cat whisperer (although I do have cats) but personally I would get him a stuffed animal and every time he does that I would gently pick him up and place him on the stuffed toy. Eventually he will just go to the toy when the urge is there :love:

Not a bad idea but he's 23 pounds and does it all the time. Like ten or more times a day.

BGL I can't he's too big, he would dent the car.

The bigger the cat, the bigger the splash. Plus the nicely stretched skin makes for a larger plush toy.

Just paint an iridescent bull's eye on him and put the food bowl on the white line in front of the house.

Top Bottom