Smilies?

YOU are supposed to be in bed Mister!

You tell him Peggy
whip.gif

hehehehe

If I may say my opinion about this. :oops:

I don't get "Oops!" from that. The poor guy looks agonized like he's trying to blow out too many candles or a brick house.

So I guess this is the SA thread? (Smilies Anonymous?) Some really cute smilies there DF :) And yeah, I love smilies too :D :D

Yes our evil plan is to have as standard five smilies for each line of code in Zen ... it's going to be a tough job but we have the graphics gurus to achieve the target.

Which reminds, must get back to the one I'm working on ...

Regarding the line-height and smiley size discussion, I've created a helpful graphic:
P8ybs.png

The "line-height" includes the actual height of the text, plus any spacing between one line of text and the next. So, in theory, a smiley should be able to be up to 21px in size without disrupting the flow of the lines or changing the line-height. :)

The weird thing is that Firebug shows the line height as 20.5333 px, and if I use Firebug to increase the size of a smiley to 21px, it actually does disrupt the lines. Weird...

In IPB, you can have multiple smilie sets, for different seasons/colored themes etc, it is a really nice feature I would love to see something similar in xenforo.

Top Bottom