Implemented Smilie (Smiley) Categories or Sort Weighting

ArnyVee

I'd like to add different smilies to the site (have about 200), but I want to wait until there is that "the dropdown list extends for like a mile" issue is resolved.

In the meantime, I've added a couple of extra ones and I'd like to sort them out away from the default smileys. Can we either have categories for the smilies or have a weighing added to the smilies to display certain ones first or in a particular order?

Upvote 107
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I'm liking this simply because @Shelley has asked for it. I kid, I kid ;). This would be great if you have sets of smiles you want to use as opposed to just one big ol' thing.

Really could use this

XenForo currently does a nice little scroll up and down bar. Which works and is it compact & does work in responsive.... But for a better and more mobile friendly design, swipe left to right (right to let) would be better.

Never did like the "or" in the title. I guess I'm greedy and would like to see both since they are essential functionality core material. Frontend categories would be extra #awesomesauce
Definitely, I agree both would. And since you're pretty much Overlord of Smilies, I support your greed.

I would like to see "us admins" be able to order the smileys in a specific order of which we would like. It kinda sucks that we cant arrange the smileys the way we want to.

101 likes and 127 posts, i say this should get implemented right away...
Please :unsure:

I will trade you a long term friendship!!! :D with ....... lots of love :love:

Top Bottom