Smiley Manager

Smiley Manager 2.2.0

No permission to download
I've noticed a real slowdown lately loading smilies on mobile. It'll get the first row, and then the rest will take a while, or when I try to switch categories, it'll either lockup or do the same thing. Thoughts?

I get this error when I try and proceed once they imported

The following error occurred
The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console.

I guess it would be wise to make a new update that this add-on breaks XF 1.3 installation due to DB conflict.
So this add-on should be removed before installing XF 1.3.
Thanks @Milano for this add-on

I guess it would be wise to make a new update that this add-on breaks XF 1.3 installation due to DB conflict.
So this add-on should be removed before installing XF 1.3.
Thanks @Milano for this add-on

Yes, this add-on must be removed before installing XF 1.3 and i'm working on new version right now

Hi @Milano I had posted a message about the drag and drop feature (nor ordering correctly) Since then I have installed it on two other boards and it's the same. If you like, I can grant you access to one of them for you to check out.

Hi @Milano I had posted a message about the drag and drop feature (nor ordering correctly) Since then I have installed it on two other boards and it's the same. If you like, I can grant you access to one of them for you to check out.

Yes, drop me a conversation

When update 1.2.4 -> 1.3.0, I have this error:
Screenshot_14.webp

I can not seem to uninstall your add-on, how can you remove from the database?

If you get this error
screenshot_14-png.65970

when upgrade to XF1.3 please run this query
ALTER TABLE xf_smilie
DROP smilie_category_id,
ADD smilie_category_id INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
ADD display_order INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 1,
ADD display_in_editor TINYINT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 1,
ADD INDEX display_order (display_order)

and continue upgrade.
After upgrade has been successful, please upgrade new version in this post or uninstall my addon with the following instructions:
  • Open library/Milano/SmileyManager/Install find
PHP:
$data['xf_smilie'] = array(
            'smilie_category_id' => 'INT(10) UNSIGNED DEFAULT 0',
            'smilie_display_order' => 'INT(10) UNSIGNED DEFAULT 0'
        );
  • Remove or comment this line
PHP:
'smilie_category_id' => 'INT(10) UNSIGNED DEFAULT 0',
  • Go to ACP and uninstall it
  • If you don't follow these instructions and uninstall it immediately it will remove field smilie_category_id from xf_smile, so you have to add that field to xf_smilie again with this query
ALTER TABLE xf_smilie
ADD smilie_category_id INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0

Last edited:
Top Bottom