Smiley Manager

Smiley Manager 2.2.0

No permission to download
There's no reason why you shouldn't be able to leave a review unless you had the file already and never downloaded it from here. @Brogan - Any reason why @swansong can't leave a review other than he may have not downloaded the file?
Disregard, I got it figured out. I'm still a noob with Xenforo. After 1o years with vBulletin I'm on a pretty steep learning curve.

Disregard, I got it figured out. I'm still a noob with Xenforo. After 1o years with vBulletin I'm on a pretty steep learning curve.

I'm sure your fine with it. :)

I was just more curious on the offchance there was a bug or something which prevented you from rating which is why I mentioned it and alerted brogan. Thankfully, that's not the case. :)

I figured you just hadn't tried clicking on the stars yet, :)

I'm in a similar boat as you although it was only 3 years I was running vb and not 10....

I thought the same thing about the learning curve but have been picking things up pretty quick.

These guys are awesome around here and everyone is so active it is easy to get things resolved quickly.

Strange problem with firefox :cautious:

So, with chrome, work perfectly, look:

Screenshot_13.webp

Screenshot_10.webp

With Firefox:

Screenshot_9.webp

Screenshot_11.webp

In AdminCP:

Screenshot_12.webp

Milano updated Smiley Manager with a new update entry:

New feature: Bulk Add Smilies

• Added Bulk Add Smilies.
  • Minor improvements.
Version 1.0.2 was released with import/export features, but you have to add smiley first in order to export, and it requires lot of time to add one by one. Well, that's no more, here come the time-saver feature: Bulk Add Smilies. There're 2 modes: bulk add from directory and from sprite image.

Bulk add from directory
View attachment 62788 View attachment 62790

Bulk add form sprite image (Powered by...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Haven't installed yet @Milano excellent update btw (from what I read) the .zip file is Smileymanager 1.0.1.zip just making sure that this is the latest? even though it's showing an older version.

oops, that my bad :p, btw it seems like there were missing button icons, haven't you uploaded everything inside styles folder?

Last edited:
oops, that my bad :p, btw it seems like there were missing button icons, haven't you uploaded everything inside styles folder?

:p Your getting me back now? :LOL: I forgot to upload that folder. :p

Good spot. Exceptional update (can't be stated enough) Thanks again.

Screenshot_7.webp Screenshot_8.webp

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I'm new to XenForo and don't know why I'm facing this issue.

I'm trying to install "Xenforo Extended Smilies" using "Bulk Add Smilies". I think I am entering the path correctly, but I'm getting this: "The requested directory could not be found."

I've created a folder inside the library folder, called ext_smilies and that contains all the png files of "XenForo Extended Smilies".

Forum is installed here: /public_html/forums

ext_smilies folder is here: /public_html/forums/library/ext_smilies

So the Image Path/Directory should be /library/ext_smilies , or not?

Hey guys,

I'm new to XenForo and don't know why I'm facing this issue.

I'm trying to install "Xenforo Extended Smilies" using "Bulk Add Smilies". I think I am entering the path correctly, but I'm getting this: "The requested directory could not be found."

I've created a folder inside the library folder, called ext_smilies and that contains all the png files of "XenForo Extended Smilies".

Forum is installed here: /public_html/forums

ext_smilies folder is here: /public_html/forums/library/ext_smilies

So the Image Path/Directory should be /library/ext_smilies , or not?

It should be library/ext_smilies (without "/" from the beggining)

I think i might be going silly but how do you get it to show Uncategorized smileys also?

You means show Uncategorized smileys in the editor
AdminCP > Options > Message > Show Uncategorized Smilies

When I click into the editor the smiley dropdown is opening automatically. Is this an option somewhere? Never noticed it before.

Edit: Ah, found it. ACP > Messages > Enable Quickload Smiley

Top Bottom