1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SMF > XenForo Quick question

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by adamg123, Oct 25, 2014.

1. adamg123

adamg123 New Member

Hi guys. I recently opened a gaming community running on SMF.
    The community has literally boomed from 0 - 190 players over 3 servers every day and the forums are frankly quite disgusting.

I know that there are threads out there about how to import to xenforo etc but I was wandering if theres someone here who does it all for a fee?

I'm willing to upgrade to xenforo and also pay someone to do this for me as I'm really really good at messing things up. I only really know GLUA, everything else I'm not comfortable with doing..

2. +DS_DV+

+DS_DV+ Active Member

dont wanna be the bad guy vut isnt it faster (with 190members) to simply frshstart the site and write a news for the ppl to re-register...

the best topics can be migrated (with simple copy and paste) as a reward for the ThreadStarters

safes you loads of time and work and you have no limits given by the migration
  3. adamg123

adamg123 New Member

That's actually a good idea, Thanks for your reply DS_DV. You actually woke me up and made me realised the obvious easy thing to do. Lol Cheers mate
    +DS_DV+ likes this.