Not a bug small style issue / Prefix

yeah, which is the reason I named this thread "small style issue".

However I am not sure if changing the "-1px" to "0px" will change anything on the style of Prefix at other places... ?

Changing the margin from "-1px" to "0px" fixes this Prefix-border-issue (border-top not showing) when you have the Prefix located in the Sidebar.

yeah, which is the reason I named this thread "small style issue".

However I am not sure if changing the "-1px" to "0px" will change anything on the style of Prefix at other places... ?

Changing the margin from "-1px" to "0px" fixes this Prefix-border-issue when you have the Prefix located in the Sidebar.

I don't know the class used in the block your using but if you want to directly and specifically affect this prefix try the following

.sidebar .prefix { insert your code } << that way it won't affect the prefix shown in other areas

As XenForo does not display prefixes in sidebars, I marked this as Not a Bug.

could you please move this thread back again into "Open Bug Reports" as Mike might want to take a look at it.
It would fix this style issue when displaying Prefixes in the sidebar (like e.g. when using the "Widget Framework"-addon).

Thanks!

could you please move this thread back again into "Open Bug Reports" as Mike might want to take a look at it.
It would fix this style issue when displaying Prefixes in the sidebar (like e.g. when using the "Widget Framework"-addon).

Thanks!
I'm sure Mike & Kier read through all bug reports regardless of whether or not they were moved to the closed bug reports by moderators or themselves.

Since the display of prefixes in the sidebar is NOT a default ability of XF, this really is not a bug. It would be up to the addon author to make the necessary changes.

I'm sure Mike & Kier read through all bug reports regardless of whether or not they were moved to the closed bug reports by moderators or themselves.

I'm sure it does not hurt anyone if this thread gets moved back into "Open Bug Reports" and the devs can decide on it.

Since the display of prefixes in the sidebar is NOT a default ability of XF, this really is not a bug. It would be up to the addon author to make the necessary changes.

It's definitely not a "big bug", I just want to help the devs not to overlook any reported stuff.

I'm sure it does not hurt anyone if this thread gets moved back into "Open Bug Reports" and the devs can decide on it.

My point was that I'm sure Mike and Kier go through both these forums, and do read bug reports. Its remained in the closed bug reports. I'm sure Mike & Kier agreed with Lawrence.

Top Bottom